Saturday, December 20, 2008

Really?

God is so awesome! I have entered sweepstakes for years now, and I've never won. I never win the door prize or the contests. Usually, I'm sitting next to the person who wins...you get my drift? Lately, I have been amazed with all that I've won! A beautiful necklace, books, CDs, decorative plate and more books! (I need to link up to all the precious people who have given me prizes because I really apprecite everything I've received!)

Allow me to digress briefly (I promise, I'll try to be brief...I know I KNOW). A couple of months ago, I began crying out to God and holding on to His word as my marriage was quickly crumbing. I knew that if I held on to His promises, then no matter what happened would be for His glory. I was believing God - not just in Him but believing Him.

Here are a couple of the promises I held on to and kept repeating over and over:

Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV) -- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

So, things between James & I are steadily improving. Yippee! And, I've won all these prizes and I have had precious people just give me sweet presents and items to let me know "I love you". So to all of them I saw - THANK YOU!!! I honestly feel the Lord used these people and giveaways to remind me of the delight only He can give. So I PRAISE HIM! Thank you, Abba!

Imagine my surprise when I got home yesterday and I had a box from TitleTrakk.com that said "your prize is inside"! WHAT???? I won a stack of Christmas books from TitleTrakk.com. I went to their site to copy what I'd won for the blog, and there was my name! (The list of books has been taken down already.)



Let's give God a big round of applause and praise Him! Thank you Lord finding favor in me and giving me the desires of my heart. I will worship while I wait on You.



Have a beautiful Saturday. And remember to praise Him through your circumstances. He is worthy!


“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment