Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy BIRTHday to me!

Today is my second birthday! It was two years ago today that I surrendered my life to Christ! Woo hoo!!!

I'm sure some folks thought my becoming born-again was just a phase, but I'm really glad I proved them (and myself) WRONG!

If people who aren't believers or who are fence riders (like I used to be) could understand how great it feels to be a Christian and have a relationship with Christ (even if it's still growing), they would never want to not be in relationship with Him.

Thank you, Lord, for giving me yet another chance. I'm glad this one has stuck.

I'm believing God!


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Happy second birthday to you! God is doing a marvelous work in you -- just hold on to Him and look to Him and He'll guide you through.

    ReplyDelete